MAINTENANCE OF EXISTING UNITS
The useful life of your air conditioner will depend on the maintenance you provide throughout its use, thus avoiding the reduction of its power and saving money in your bills. Our experts at AMPLUS AC know how to get your air conditioning ready for your greatest comfort.
AMPLUS AC will provide you with this maintenance services
Certain precautions you can take for yourself
Inspect, clean, and change air filters once a month in your central air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump. AMPLUS workers can show you how to do this. Dirty filter can decrease the efficacy of your apparatus increasing energy costs and deplating the useful life of you Air Conditioning.
Preventative maintenance for 1 year:
• Measure Refrigerant Charge
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Clean Outside Unit
• Change Owner Supplied Filters
• Inspection Of Thermostat, Coil, Drain Pan, Condensate Line
* Extra Charge For: Parts and repairs, cleaning of evaporator coil, blowers, filters and freon.
- Dual/single under warranty 370/440 volts
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
- Condenser fan motor under warranty
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Replacement or evap fan motor out of warranty ECM/VARIABLE speed
- Installation of condenser fan motor out of warranty regular single speed. (Rescue)
- Installation of condenser fan motor out of warranty ECM ELECTRONIC
- Charge, R22, R410A, R404.
- No warranty on freon charge
- Freon charge R410A minimum charge
- Replacement under warranty. Freon and filter 1 Year Warranty on Labor
- Compressor replacement out of warranty, freon charge and filter 1 Year Warranty
- New digital Honeywell T4 programable thermostat
- Replacement of evaporator coils under warranty by manufacturer 1 year warranty on labor